May 15, 2019
you are mine
While praying one day, a woman asked, "Who are you, God?"
He answered, "I Am".
"But, who is 'I Am'?", she asked.
He replied,
"I Am Joy
I Am Love
I Am Peace
I Am Grace
I Am Mercy
I Am Safety
I Am Shelter
I Am Creator
I Am Strength
I Am Comforter
I Am Forgiveness
I Am the First and the Last
I Am the Beginning and the End
I Am the Way, the Truth and the Life."
With tears in her eyes, she looked toward heaven and said, "Now I understand. But who am I?"
God tenderly wiped the tears from her eyes and whispered,
"You are Mine."
To a woman who showed me how to have joy, love, peace, grace, mercy. Gave me safety and shelter. Showed me how to be creative. I saw her strength and yet she is a comfort. Who gave me forgiveness. And showed me Who was the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End, the Way, the Truth and the Life...
I love you Mom!
(Poem ~ Author Unknown)
Labels:
Comforter,
Creator,
First and the Last,
Forgiveness,
God,
grace,
I Am,
Joy,
Love,
Mercy,
Mother's Day,
Peace,
Safety,
Shelter,
Strength,
the Beginning and the End,
The Life,
The Truth,
The Way,
You are Mine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the time we have
In April of this year we traveled to Indiana to visit my mother who was living in a nursing home. It had been 5 months since we had seen her...
-
Today I thought I'd share with you some of the things I've been working on in my Bible. (If you would like to pin any of the ...
-
Several years ago the Preacher and I went to the movie theater, along with several people from our congregation, to see the movie, The Passi...

No comments:
Post a Comment