June 11, 2010
We're back
We're back from vacation. We got back on the 3rd. I thought I'd be able to post something that weekend but we have been so busy with Vacation Bible School this past week that I haven't even been able to get on here. Plus someone got into Don's office and got onto his computer while we were gone and they were into some sites that were not good and therefore Don's computer is infested with viruses. So now he can't get online at all and my computer is so slow that I'm not always able to get online either. I think next week he is taking his in to get it cleaned up so I'm not sure when I'll be able to get back on to post some pics from our vacation. I'll try to get back as soon as I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the time we have
In April of this year we traveled to Indiana to visit my mother who was living in a nursing home. It had been 5 months since we had seen her...
-
Today I thought I'd share with you some of the things I've been working on in my Bible. (If you would like to pin any of the ...
-
Several years ago the Preacher and I went to the movie theater, along with several people from our congregation, to see the movie, The Passi...
No comments:
Post a Comment