Tuesday, August 17, 2010




I made cookies for my son today (and my husband). Sam loves chocolate chip cookies, mom's cookies. He likes them best when I make them from scratch but I didn't feel like going to that much trouble. So I made them the easy way.
Here's the easy chocolate chip cookie recipe:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1 box of yellow cake mix (any brand)
2 eggs
1/2 c oil (i find that this really is too much so just don't fill your measuring cup completely full)
chocolate chips
Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Spoon out cookie dough on a cookie sheet and bake for 12-15 min.
You can use any flavor of cake mix and any flavor of chips. ex: chocolate cake mix & peanut butter chips.
These cookies are yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

one last blanket

  This little baby blanket has a story behind it. My mother is in a nursing home due to a severe stroke that weakened her legs and her hands...