Tuesday, September 21, 2010


This is a layout I did for Sam's pic of his new car. I got most of my ideas from Ali Edward's book Designing Eye. He looks so good sitting on his car. Although this is an old car he does like it. He wanted the picture to be in black and white because he like b&w pics best.
I also did a layout for a friend but I think I'm going to change it up a bit. Not liking the way it looks right now. So I'll post that layout maybe tomorrow.
We've got a lot to do this week. We are leaving Sun for Tennessee to go to the National Storytelling Festival and to take Sam to 2 colleges out there for all of us to tour. I can't believe it is time to start looking for a college already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

one last blanket

  This little baby blanket has a story behind it. My mother is in a nursing home due to a severe stroke that weakened her legs and her hands...