Thursday, October 28, 2010

Creative Underground


I went to the most fantastic store yesterday. It is called the Creative Underground at Timeless Creations. You can go to their website to check them out or you can go to Fort Collins and see their store. I had so much fun looking around at all of the wonderful papers, embellishments, tags, cards, artful journals. If you like Stampington & Co. magazines (Artful Journals, Artful Blogging, Memories, etc.) you would like this store. What you see in those magazines is exactly what you will see. I highly recommend going to check it out. I definitely will be back to stock up on some new playthings. I would very much like to go and take a class there some time. Maybe after the first of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

one last blanket

  This little baby blanket has a story behind it. My mother is in a nursing home due to a severe stroke that weakened her legs and her hands...