Saturday, November 6, 2010

Ride on the Train




This is a page I made about our trip on the Amtrak Train. We rode the train from Ft. Morgan to Glenwood Springs CO. It is a beautiful trip, you ride through the Rockies and it is gorgeous. The town is a lovely town too. We stay at the Hotel Denver which sits directly across from the Amtrak Station. Plus their restaurant is wonderful. This was Sam's first time riding the train and I think he really enjoyed it. The lounge car is the best place to ride. If you can see in the one picture, there are windows at the top of the car so when you go through the mountains you can see up to the top of the cliffs. On this trip we saw deer running through the trees and the best thing is, we saw 2 bald eagles!
Hope you enjoy!

Background paper is from Rusty Pickle
tags from the office store
Actual ticket
and the rest is just scraps from my scrap pile

1 comment:

  1. First, I want to say thank you for your kind words on my blog. It is nice to know that I am not alone in my struggles.

    I love this layout! I like all the different elements that you added. Gotta get me some of that black paper!

    ReplyDelete

one last blanket

  This little baby blanket has a story behind it. My mother is in a nursing home due to a severe stroke that weakened her legs and her hands...