Thursday, November 11, 2010

First Snow








We received our first snow of the season today. We woke up to maybe 1 or 2 inches. By 11:00am it had started to melt. It has been cold and we have kept the fire going all day.
The local craft fair starts Saturday and I'm not ready for it. So I worked on these note pads today. I'd like to give these away to those who visit my booth. I'll have some cards and tags there to sell, but mostly I just want to get my name out there and to show my work in scrapbook design. Hopefully I'll have some clients after this. People here really like to make scrapbooks for their graduating seniors. I don't know how it will go, so pray for me Saturday if you think of it.
Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

one last blanket

  This little baby blanket has a story behind it. My mother is in a nursing home due to a severe stroke that weakened her legs and her hands...