Thursday, January 27, 2011

Bengals, Egyptian Maus or Mixed Breeds





We are in the beginning stages of looking for a cat. A cat that wold be an indoor pet. We need one that would be a good lover. One that would love you and enjoy being a part of the family. One that would get along with Max, our Labrador. So we have been looking at 2 different breeds online. These are the two that my son would like to have. One is the Bengal and the other is an Egyptian Mau. Both of these are very expensive breeds, so I am thinking we just need to adopt one from a pound or from Pet Smart, some place like that. We have searched and searched the internet but nothing so far. I have emailed 3 or 4 catteries but no one has any kittens yet. My son is so excited and just can't wait to get a cat. I think a mixed breed. Would be just fine and a whole lot cheaper. Well we'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

one last blanket

  This little baby blanket has a story behind it. My mother is in a nursing home due to a severe stroke that weakened her legs and her hands...