Sunday, January 2, 2011

You Tube

December was a complete roller coaster of a month. I will post more on that as time goes by. I'm not really ready to talk about everything that has happened. But until then here is a you tubes that I would like for you to look at. On Sunday December 26 my son presented his first communion and offering devotions at church. Unfortunately my husband and I were not able to be there. (When I explain more about Dec you will understand why.) A friend of ours took a video of them and posted them on you tube so that we could see him. His dad and I are very proud of him. I hope you not only enjoy the video but that you will enjoy his message.
Sorry but I'm not able to get the video to upload, so I hope you will go to You Tube and search the title Two videos will come up, please look at both of them.
Thanks for visiting with me today.
">"Sam Smith Devotions" .
">
1-7-11 Update - I am now home on my own computer and I was able to download the two videos that I was talking about. I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

one last blanket

  This little baby blanket has a story behind it. My mother is in a nursing home due to a severe stroke that weakened her legs and her hands...