Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It's cold outside and on the inside


We are in a complete freeze here in Northeast Colorado as is much of the plains, and it is coming into the Midwest. We have kept the a fire in our fireplace for the last 24 hours.
This is how my creativity is right now, in a complete freeze. Nothing is coming to mind. I have no desire to go into my scrap room. It just feels like my scrap room is so far away from my family. It feels very lonely down there. At first I blamed it on my grief over the loss of my mother-in-law, but now I'm not sure. I think it could be some insecurities coming on too. Maybe when the weather outside gets a little better maybe so will my desire to be creative.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry you are going through such a rough time and I'm sorry for you loss. I know that must be very tough. When I am creative it helps me feel better, so it is very difficult when there is just nothing. You know I have been there. Praying that your creativity will return and renew your spirit.

    ReplyDelete

one last blanket

  This little baby blanket has a story behind it. My mother is in a nursing home due to a severe stroke that weakened her legs and her hands...