I also have two scrapbooking jobs that I need to get started on right away. One is an invitation card for a college graduate. And the other is a high school graduation album. Two albums to be exact. That is the big thing here in Yuma. If you have a son or daughter who will be graduating you must have an album made for all your guest to look back over their school years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the time we have
In April of this year we traveled to Indiana to visit my mother who was living in a nursing home. It had been 5 months since we had seen her...
-
Today I thought I'd share with you some of the things I've been working on in my Bible. (If you would like to pin any of the ...
-
Several years ago the Preacher and I went to the movie theater, along with several people from our congregation, to see the movie, The Passi...
No comments:
Post a Comment