Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Tiger Stamp

I just ordered and received this tiger stamp. I'm making 35 invitations to a reception which is following a graduation. It is for a friend mine, for her daughter.
I ordered the stamp from Amazon.com. I didn't even know they sold stamps on their website. But when I typed 'tiger stamp' in Google's search bar they came up first.
Are you wondering why a tiger stamp? Well the trial reception card that I made to show my friend had a bird on it. (The card is actually a large tag) She said she liked everything but the bird because the mascot of the school is a lion. So I had to start locating a tiger stamp to replace the bird. I really like how the card is coming out. I will post pics of the card when I get them done. I've done 18 now only 17 more to go! and they have to be done by tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

one last blanket

  This little baby blanket has a story behind it. My mother is in a nursing home due to a severe stroke that weakened her legs and her hands...