Friday, September 29, 2017

change



The days are cooler and the nights are colder. 
The leaves are changing and falling to the ground. 
Change is coming.


When I begin to feel like I am in a rut, when things seem to be same-old-same-old, 
I begin to have visions of change. 
How can things be different? 
How can I change things up a bit?

But when it comes right down to it, I don't like change.

Change scares me, change is not comfortable. Change is, well, change. And yet as time goes by, people, places, jobs, positions in life, houses, friends, on and on, things change.

I have the feeling we are in one of those seasons. A time of change. 
I don't know how or when, but I feel a change is coming.


No comments:

Post a Comment

one last blanket

  This little baby blanket has a story behind it. My mother is in a nursing home due to a severe stroke that weakened her legs and her hands...