"I am a homebody. There is nothing I like to do more than walk through my front door at the end of a long day and close it behind me. At home I am embraced by a little world of my own creativeness, surrounded by the things that I love, need, want, and find beautiful. That is what our homes are, after all -- our own personal worlds that we have made for ourselves." - Leslie Williamson
February 22, 2019
front door
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the time we have
In April of this year we traveled to Indiana to visit my mother who was living in a nursing home. It had been 5 months since we had seen her...
-
Today I thought I'd share with you some of the things I've been working on in my Bible. (If you would like to pin any of the ...
-
Several years ago the Preacher and I went to the movie theater, along with several people from our congregation, to see the movie, The Passi...

No comments:
Post a Comment