Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day to everyone!
Here is a pic of the best son ever, Samuel! He makes me proud to be his mother.
I wish I had a pic available of my mother. She is a very special person.
I also am going to try to attach a you tube called "The Gift of An Ordinary Day". It is my story, especially since my son is almost 6 foot tall and 15 years old. I can relate to this woman's story so much.
Have a great day!
ps - okay I can't seem to be able to attach that you tube. but you can find it by going to You Tube and searching using this title. Be sure you have kleenex.
I'll have to have my 15 year old to show me how to attach a video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

one last blanket

  This little baby blanket has a story behind it. My mother is in a nursing home due to a severe stroke that weakened her legs and her hands...