Thursday, May 6, 2010

Design Team

These are the papers that I picked out to do 3 - 2 page layouts for the Design Team for the Treasure Box. I love the bright spring pinks and greens in the above picture. These are from Jillibean, the camping/outdoor papers are from Bo Bunny and the black/red papers are from g.c.d / Musturd Moon / Jenni Bowlin / Scenic Route. I'll post the finished pages when I can.

I ordered the Martha Stewart butterfly punch yesterday. I'm excited to play with it. I've seen such cute things done with it. I'm hoping to use it on the pages with the black and red papers.
We had a baby shower for one of the girls on the design team. She had a baby boy, Jude, 2 months ago. That is about how long it's been since we all have gotten together.
I enjoy going to the design team nights. We get together the first Monday of each month. So I have missed going these past 2 months.
If anyone ever reads this please keep my husband in prayer. We just found out yesterday that he has shingles and it may take some time for it to heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

one last blanket

  This little baby blanket has a story behind it. My mother is in a nursing home due to a severe stroke that weakened her legs and her hands...