Friday, April 30, 2010

Thank You Cards






I'm sending out these three thank you cards that I made, to some special people that I would like to say thanks to. Last week in Don's sermon he preached from Romans 1. In there Paul says that he thanks God for the people in the Roman church. So Don suggested that we too should be thanking God for the people in our church. So I have decided to start with these two people.
(And just a side note here, unfortunately I won't be able to post everyday because the computer I use is at work/church. We don't have internet at home so I will only be able to post on the days I get into the church building.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

one last blanket

  This little baby blanket has a story behind it. My mother is in a nursing home due to a severe stroke that weakened her legs and her hands...