I took Sam down to the DMV to get his permit. He got his certificate in the mail while we were gone showing that he had completed his online Driver's Ed Course. So here is our son holding his permit. He took the test and he didn't miss any questions. The girl said that was the first time that had ever happened. We are so proud of him.
October 7, 2010
We Are Back
We have returned home, we're back in Colorado. I miss the beautiful trees and hills of the Smokies, but the dampness mixed with the cooler temps made it feel even colder. It was nice to come back to warmer temps. We are all pretty tired since we got in at 11:30pm last night. Don came into church today to try to get some work done and to look over his emails.
I took Sam down to the DMV to get his permit. He got his certificate in the mail while we were gone showing that he had completed his online Driver's Ed Course. So here is our son holding his permit. He took the test and he didn't miss any questions. The girl said that was the first time that had ever happened. We are so proud of him.
I took Sam down to the DMV to get his permit. He got his certificate in the mail while we were gone showing that he had completed his online Driver's Ed Course. So here is our son holding his permit. He took the test and he didn't miss any questions. The girl said that was the first time that had ever happened. We are so proud of him.
Labels:
Driver's Permit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Indiana, August, Sunday Morning
It seems an injustice to me that everyone could not see what I see in this moment. An August, Indiana, Sunday morning. Perhaps I have seen m...
-
Today I thought I'd share with you some of the things I've been working on in my Bible. (If you would like to pin any of the ...
-
Several years ago the Preacher and I went to the movie theater, along with several people from our congregation, to see the movie, The Passi...
No comments:
Post a Comment