Saturday, October 23, 2010

We have 4 little,baby trees. We planted them last year thanks to a very good friend who gave them to us. The two in the front yard are maples. One of them didn't come back this year but the other one is doing great. Here is a pic of how bright red the leaves have gotten this fall. Just thought I'd share our fall with you.
I'll have more pics of cards and such soon. I'm trying to get ready for this fall craft fair next month. I'm getting a little nervous about it. I'm just not sure exactly what to do for it. I would like to have a give away but I'm not sure of how many to make. I think I'll try to make 50 little notepads and give them out. When they are gone, well they are gone. I'll try to have a pic of that soon too. I hope you have a great weekend
You are observing special days and months and seasons and years! Galatians 4:10

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I love maple trees! There are some beautiful ones in town here. I've driven by a couple places and thought, "I'd buy that house just for that tree!"

    ReplyDelete

one last blanket

  This little baby blanket has a story behind it. My mother is in a nursing home due to a severe stroke that weakened her legs and her hands...