Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Beautiful Hazel Eyes





My son took a picture of his own eye. Sometimes he gets very artsy with the camera. He wanted to take the pic to place on his computer. When I saw the pics I really loved them. So I thought I'd share the pictures of my son's beautiful eyes.
We always have thought that his eyes were beautiful. When he was a baby they were a very pretty shade of blue and as he grew older they turned into what you see here. His eye lashes are so long and beautiful too. When he was about 5 or 6 we caught him cutting his eye lashes. We were so freaked out that he would take scissors up that close to his eyes but also because he cut his gorgeous eye lashes. He didn't like them being so long because he thought they looked like girl's lashes. But all is well, I guess they grew back because they are still gorgeous.
I loved pictures of hands, eyes, arms, feet, etc., of your loved ones. They in them self tell a story. I once did a page of a picture of Sam's foot. My husband had told me to just throw away the picture (it had been taken by mistake). I looked at the picture and realized that his foot would soon be bigger and that little baby foot would be gone. So I saved the picture and love the page that I did for it.
Well I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

one last blanket

  This little baby blanket has a story behind it. My mother is in a nursing home due to a severe stroke that weakened her legs and her hands...