Friday, April 15, 2011

Reception Card




















I finished the Reception Card I was doing for a friend of mine. I hope her daughter likes the card since it is for her graduation. I distressed each card (tag) then I stamped each card with 3 different stamps, I then stamped the tiger stamp and cut each one out, then I placed the tiger and the ticket (not all of the tickets say the same word) on the tag with pop up dots. I hope you like it too!

I also went to Rocky Mountain Memories Scrapbooking store on Monday for an interview with Cheryl, the owner. I'm not sure what will come out of that but I had a fun time visiting with her. She has a beautiful store. Next time you are in Estes Park make sure you look her up. Her store is next to the old theater in the middle of town.

1 comment:

  1. Go Tigers! That is where Phil and I both graduated from. And Phil's three siblings. And their spouses. And a few graduate degrees. And a nephew!

    I think the reception cards look great!

    ReplyDelete

one last blanket

  This little baby blanket has a story behind it. My mother is in a nursing home due to a severe stroke that weakened her legs and her hands...