Friday, May 13, 2011

Graduation Albums





























My life has been consumed by scrapbooking these last 3 weeks. My scrap room has been a mess with pictures, papers, tools, and embellishments laying everywhere. I was asked by two mother's of graduates to do their daughter's and son's albums for them. Two albums were for a high school graduate and the other was for an eighth grade graduate. Both mothers had given me a ton of pictures to look through and decide how to lay out the albums. Of course in that situation you have such a hard time to pick and choose just the right pictures. I could have done probably 20 albums with all of the pictures. So after narrowing down my selections I went to work. It was fun to do and both mothers said that they really liked the albums. I hope that the students like them just as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

one last blanket

  This little baby blanket has a story behind it. My mother is in a nursing home due to a severe stroke that weakened her legs and her hands...