Friday, June 5, 2015

Pinterest Success


I found this ecard on Pinterest and immediately pinned it to one of my boards! I feel like this is me. It just seems like I find things on Pinterest and then some one will start a conversation about that exact thing!

This past week I had a Pinterest success. You know that sometimes you try out one of the homemade cleaning solutions or some other homemade thing and it just doesn't work. Well this time it was a success. 

I had found this Pin from Buzzfeed. I actually had not pinned it to any of my boards at the time but it was still in the back of my mind, just waiting for the right moment to come back to the front.

One day the Preacher and I were doing some spring cleaning throughout the house and he had asked me if I knew where some cleaning solution was. Well my first thought was, "It's under the kitchen sink." So I opened the doors under the sink and I had to pull out just about everything until I found what he was needing.  I decided that I would clean out that space right then and there. Whatever I was doing would just have to wait because this was a mess.

This is when this pin came out of the back to the front of my mind. I knew I had an extra suspension curtain rod stored somewhere in the house. I hunted it down and I began to reorganize. 

It was a success! The only thing that I recommend, if you so choose to do this, is to place a block of wood under each end of the curtain rod. When placing this many bottles on it, no matter how tight I got it, it would fall. The Preacher helped me out with that project. Now it works perfect. 

 Here is a picture of the space below our sink. I now enjoy getting something out from under here because everything is organized!

Love from the Preacher and I

No comments:

Post a Comment

one last blanket

  This little baby blanket has a story behind it. My mother is in a nursing home due to a severe stroke that weakened her legs and her hands...