September 7, 2017

God of This City

"You're the God of this city; You're the King of these people
You're the Lord of this nation; You are
You're the Light in this darkness; You're the Hope to the hopeless
You're the Peace to the restless; You are
There is no one like our God
For greater things have yet to come
And greater things are still to be done in this city"
                                                              – God of This City by Chris Tomlin
















I hope you have enjoyed this photographic tour of our town, Yuma, Colorado.

Pray this prayer with us -- that God is the God of your hometown and the King of the people who live there. 

Love from the Preacher and I

1 comment:

  1. Awwww I love these pictures!!! I love small town USA. I also really love that Chris Tomlin song lol. Thanks for the tour!!!

    ReplyDelete

the time we have

In April of this year we traveled to Indiana to visit my mother who was living in a nursing home. It had been 5 months since we had seen her...