Thursday, September 7, 2017

God of This City

"You're the God of this city; You're the King of these people
You're the Lord of this nation; You are
You're the Light in this darkness; You're the Hope to the hopeless
You're the Peace to the restless; You are
There is no one like our God
For greater things have yet to come
And greater things are still to be done in this city"
                                                              – God of This City by Chris Tomlin
















I hope you have enjoyed this photographic tour of our town, Yuma, Colorado.

Pray this prayer with us -- that God is the God of your hometown and the King of the people who live there. 

Love from the Preacher and I

1 comment:

  1. Awwww I love these pictures!!! I love small town USA. I also really love that Chris Tomlin song lol. Thanks for the tour!!!

    ReplyDelete

one last blanket

  This little baby blanket has a story behind it. My mother is in a nursing home due to a severe stroke that weakened her legs and her hands...